Hi. I’m trying to create something similar to the Ethos 3 demo. I’ve figured out how to add a slider above the navbar. However, how do I make the slider resize enough to fit the navigation above the fold? Additionally, how do I add a scroll to content button? Thanks!
Hi There,
On your Slider Settings set the Slide Layout to Full-Screen
Then on the Increase/Decrease Fullscreen Height field, put a .masthead, #wpadminbar
This should fit your slider together with the entire header (logo, menu) on the upper-fold regardless of the viewers screen-size.
Below the Slider Settings: Above Masthead settings, you’ll see the Enable Scroll Bottom Anchor option, please enable and configure that (https://prnt.sc/h1dvuv).
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Hi, I’m using LayerSlider. Is it possible with that extension?
Hi There,
Please try adding the following CSS to Theme Options CSS
.x-slider-container.above {max-height: calc(100vh - 70px);}
Change 70px for the height of your navbar. If that does not help, please provide your URL.
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.