I dont want a logo on the ethos 3 demo next to the nav bar, how can I remove this?
also how do I add a link to a button in revolution slider?
I dont want a logo on the ethos 3 demo next to the nav bar, how can I remove this?
also how do I add a link to a button in revolution slider?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
1.) To remove the logo in the homepage, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.home .x-logobar {
display: none;
}
2.) You should be able to add a link to your button in the slide. Please check out this documentation for more details:
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-actions-links/#hyperlink
If you are simply referring to the button present in Ethos 3 demo, please check out our knowledge base to know more about the sliders and the “Scroll button”.
Hope this helps.
Thanks but
.home .x-logobar {
display: none;
}
didnt work, it still display the logo?
Hey There,
Maybe you have set the logo and navbar to display inline. Please update the code and use this instead:
.home .x-logobar,
.home .x-brand {
display: none;
}
Please keep in mind that this will only affect the homepage so that the logo will still display in other pages.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.