I am using Ethos 3 and I would like to have the company name ‘Ethos3’ to display when I am scrolling down, the same way that the menu bar is fixed. can you please let me know if this is possible and how.
many thanks in advance for your help
I am using Ethos 3 and I would like to have the company name ‘Ethos3’ to display when I am scrolling down, the same way that the menu bar is fixed. can you please let me know if this is possible and how.
many thanks in advance for your help
Hi There,
Please add this custom JS X > Theme Options > JS:
jQuery(function($) {
$(window).scroll(function(){
if($(window).scrollTop() > $(".x-slider-container.above").height()){
$(".x-logobar").addClass('x-logo-fixed');
} else {
$(".x-logobar").removeClass('x-logo-fixed');
}
});
});
After that add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
.x-logobar.x-logo-fixed {
position: fixed;
width: 100%;
top: 0;
}
.x-navbar.x-navbar-fixed-top {
top: 72px;
}
Hope it helps 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.