Hi,
how can I set up the same view for the shop page like in demo version for ethos 1?
web page is: http://raulenewyork.hr/web-shop/
Hi,
how can I set up the same view for the shop page like in demo version for ethos 1?
web page is: http://raulenewyork.hr/web-shop/
Hello @Grgic,
Thanks for asking. 
To mimic demo page layout, you need to change the layout from 3 column to 2 column. You can do that from Pro > Launch > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Shop Column > Select Two from Combo box.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi,
i did that. And I got two columns, but how do I get to show all the filters on the right side like in the demo?
Filter by price, category, … .
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! What you see in the sidebar are the WooCommerce widgets like Filter by price, category. You may add this widgets by going to Appearance > Widgets. To know more about these widgets, please check out the documentation here:
Hope this helps.
Great, I managed to get the look that i want.
On the first page of Boutique (web shop) i set to display product category. But there is yellow higlight over the number of products that are in each category:
http://raulenewyork.hr/boutique/
Where I can change color, and how can I remove count of products to not be displayed?
Hi There,
Here’s how it renders on my end (secure note). Could you please provide us with a screenshot with your referenced elements so that we can look into your issue.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.