Hello, I just switched to ethos 1 demo and none of my post are showing, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you, Matt
Hi Matt,
Please go to X > Theme Options then check the Display setting of the Post Carousel and the Post Slider - Blog options then try setting it to Random.
Then check the Blog Options at the bottom and either disable the Filterable Index option or remove the current category IDs that are set there and place the correct category IDs that exist on your site.
Hope this helps.
I made it into the x option but after that, I have no clue were you pointing me.Any way you could go in my site and do it?
Hi there,
You should see the options in X > Theme Options > Ethos.
ok so I did everything you said, and I think its done properly. The only issue now is that when I go to edit my page in cornerstone it doesn’t show the blog post> I would like to add a block that says the latest post and a block that says videos below it. I did this with icon 3 demo no problem, I don’t know why it’s so different with ethos. Any help achieving this in cornerstone would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Matt
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and your homepage is displaying the latest posts. Your homepage is the blog index as well. In Icon 3, the homepage is a page assign as the homepage and there is also a page assign as a blog. Please understand that the blog index will not be editable with Cornerstone or even with the default WordPress editor.
If you want to create your homepage to display section block that says the latest post and a block that says videos below it, you will have to create new page entitled “Home” and edit it in Cornerstone. After you are satisfied with your page, you will then go to Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays and assign the page as your homepage.
To know more how you can create static front page, please check out this codex:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Static_Front_Page#Creating_a_Static_Front_Page
Thank you for the reply, ill keep the front page the way it is then!
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.