Hi,
Can you tell me how I can disable the hover effect on the post carousel on ethos 1? I’d just like the title to continue to show and not disappear once you hover over it. My website is savvysassymoms.com. Thank you.
Hi,
Can you tell me how I can disable the hover effect on the post carousel on ethos 1? I’d just like the title to continue to show and not disappear once you hover over it. My website is savvysassymoms.com. Thank you.
Hi there,
I was just thinking can you also tell me how to customize the hover effect to say ‘View Post’ instead of the meta data coming up on the hover.
Thank you.
Hello @huylam1,
Thanks for asking. 
Looks like you have made couple of changes. However I request you to please remove following code:
.x-post-carousel-meta {display: none;}
After that add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.x-post-carousel-meta::before {content: "View Post"; color: #000; font-size: 30px;}
.x-post-carousel-meta span {display: none;}
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.