Ethos 1 Menu Bar Icons

I am using ethos 1 and currently when I click on one of the icons, lets say the ‘Shop’ Icon. a list of the posts that I have under that category shows up to the left of the icon in a box and I have to click on one of those options in order for a post to show up. But if I simply just click on the shop icon nothing happens on my page. In cornerstone I have been creating a shop page with icons on it that would direct you to the category you want to shop for. When someone clicks on the shop icon in my menu i want it to automatically direct them to my shop home page, and then from there they can choose which category they want to shop. How do I get that to happen? I hope I’m making sense, thank you so much for your help

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but I am not entirely certain of what you’re trying to do. Please provide us with more information and if you would not mind, please provide us the site URL.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.