Hi,
I’ve been waiting at least a couple of years hoping to see some new demos for Ethos. You have 10 each for the other three stacks but only 3 for Ethos. I was hoping to see something a photographer could use to set up a great site to showcase photos he or she have taken. I’ve had help with what I have on my site (bigbillh.net) but I would have thought by now something really spectacular would have been developed by now. Now that I’m retired, or is that retarded, hmmm not sure. Anyway now that I have some time I’ve taken a couple courses on udemy.com and watched some of the videos here to learn enough to make it somewhat the way I’d like to see it. It is a HUGE learning curve. I even bought another X license so I can put it on my machine at home to learn a bit faster and not screw up my current site.
A demo with choices for sliders to showcase photos and maybe the store to purchase prints or jpegs would be so much more help. A blog to talk about photo techniques or different types of photography would make for an interesting demo. There are a lot of amateur photographers like myself that could use the leg up a much easier site construction would be.
Thanks,
Bill
Hi Bill,
Thanks for your feedback! We’re always looking into making new demos and welcome all suggestions, some of the expanded demos are based on Ethos and we are constantly looking at new styles and designs.
I’ll pass your feedback onto the relevant team.
Thanks again! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.