Estimation & Payment Forms row Issue

Hi there,

I have a question about the addon. I know its not yours. But on my x-theme site. The Boxes are unsimiular in a row. Do you know how I could fix it?

Best regards

Hey @patsorules,

Please check the screenshot in the secure note. Are you referring to that? That is the plugin’s predefined design and there’s no option to change it except for the items per row.

Modifying it would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for helping, but thats not the issue. Its on site 2 of the formular. There are the rows not inline.

Greetz

Hi Greetz,

Sorry, but we can not find the site 2 of the formular please provide us the direct URL so we can take a closer look. In the meantime, please update both of your X and Cornerstone to the latest version to make sure that this is not an incompatibility issue.

Your current X (6.0.4) is not compatible with your current Cornerstone (3.1.3), please update both to the latest version X 6.1.4, Cornerstone 3.1.4

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I did this. But the formular on site 2 is allready not in the right row. You come to site 2 when you fill in the formular on site1.

Thanks for your help.

Greetz

Hi @patsorules

Although this styling issue isn’t related to the theme, you can add this CSS code to (Theme Options > CSS):

#estimation_popup.wpe_bootstraped #mainPanel .genSlide .genContent .itemBloc.col-md-2 {
    width: 33%;
} 

I’m sure this will fix it, as this is all custom development, regretfully we wont be able to assist further. Custom development is outside the scope of our support. Were happy to provide advice and get you started in the right direction, but you would still be responsible for the implementation. And moreover, this solution may not work after several updates especially if the themes structure changed or overridden.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.