Estimation & Payment form - Take up 100% of the screen

Hi there,

With the Payment & Estimation form, I’m using it as a page, I’ve intergrated it into the page as I want to keep the navigation simple for the user.

Is it possible to make it so that it doesn’t keep resising the page as they use it? At the moment, if the click a button the page resises and also shows a big space below the footer as it isn’t 100% of the page size.

On my home page, I have the custom CSS so that it takes up 100% of the page size and has no scroller. Could you please help me with this?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with the URL to your referenced page? so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

basedcreative.com

Hey,

Thanks for share your website link, but can you share the page with the estiamtion & payment form?

https://basedcreative.com/project-planner/

Hi There,

The page is behaving as expected when I check: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQIQZI2Ng
Yes, the page height will increase depending on the form height. I am not exactly sure how you want it because if we remove the main scroller, there’s not enough space to accommodate the entire form. Can you clarify how exactly you want it?