Estimation and Payment form cannot display the add item to steps

I have been trying to create an order form. I have created the first step, however, when I click on the edit icon on the step. I get the loading animation forever. The add item to step page cannot display. There is no error message just the never ending loading animation.

Please need help with this if anybody knows what could be reason for this.

Kind regards

Kaiser

Hi Kaiser,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affect the loading of your Estimation & Payment Forms.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Kaiser,

There might be some different reason behind your reason, can you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello Kaiser,

I have logged in to your site and I do not have any issue adding a step to the form.

Please clear your plugin caches or use private browsing mode and test your site again. A browser extension could also be causing an issue on your end.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello Kaiser,

I checked your dashboard it seems that there might be an issue of cache. I went ahead purge all the cache and then deactivated the WP Super Cache plugin and it works for me. Please find the screenshot in the secure note.

I would suggest you purge all the cache and clear your browser cache then temporarily deactivate the WP Super Cache plugin then check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello @ASIDCam,

Thanks for sharing the live site credentials, I went ahead and checked your dashboard, I activated the WP Super Cache plugin, purge all the cache and then I deactivated the plugin. After that, I reset the permalink to “Plain” then I set the permalink to “Post Name” now It is working fine at my end. Please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks