Essetial grid not showing images

Hi, after update of essential grid and wordpress, one side of images not showing. Its identical images parameters on one and other side. Could you help me to solve problem?

Hello @graphictaste

Thanks for writing to us

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate the settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Provided login details.

Hey @graphictaste,

In our previous reply, we’ve listed Version Compatibility as one of the possible causes of this issue. You’re using Essential Grid 3.0.7 and what we support is version 3.0.7 (review Version compatibility)

With that said, please backup or export all your grids and uninstall the Essential Grid plugin then install it from Pro > Validation. According to our Version Compatibility page, the recommended version of WordPress is currently 5.5.0. You’re using 5.5.1. If the reinstallation of the grid doesn’t make it work, please downgrade WordPress to 5.5.0 using a 3rd party plugin like this (just note that we do not provide support for 3rd party plugins).

Hope that helps.

Not working, i reinstall Essential Grid plugin, and downgrade Wordpress to 5.5.0. Is it possible so solve this problem anyway?

Hey @graphictaste ,

Thanks for testing the version compatibility. Now that we know that’s not the cause, I’ve investigated further and seen that the issue persists.

I’ve checked further and noticed that it looks like there’s some resource caching going on. Your web host needs to investigate this because this is not coming from our system including the Essential Grid. I suspected this because I duplicated the working grid and replaced the topmost grid with it and when viewed logged-in, the duplicate still won’t load but when viewing it in incognito, it loads.

That said, please duplicate the working grids and replace the none working grids with the duplicate. This will force clear the caches.

Another cause might be a browser extension. If you have browser extensions, please temporarily disable all of them and check if all grids load. Also, test the site in Incognito mode as I did and also test in other browsers.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.