Essential Grids Post Content not showing

Hello,

Recently our Essential Grid stopped showing the Post Content. How can we fix this?

I am able to get it to show within the browser console but do not see any settings within Essential Grid that allow me to fix this.

Micah

Hi Micah,

Hey @richardcreative,

Thanks for writing in! There seems to be a conflict between WordPress 5.6 and Essential Grid 3.0.7. Can you please have the plugin updated to the latest version 3.0.10 which is already available in Automatic Updates?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Oh gosh, it was not showing an update available yesterday or I would have certainly tried that before messaging you guys. After update this morning, it is working great! Thanks for the help.

Hi @richardcreative,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

We are running WordPress 5.5.3 and have not upgraded to 5.6 yet.

I upgraded Essentials Grid to 3.0.10 and the problem persists.

I will not upgrade to WP 5.6 until this issue is resolved.

Micah

Hi Micah,

I suggest that you copy your website to your staging area and let see why the issue still persist when upgrading the Essential Grid to 3.0.10 with WordPress 5.6. Once you are done creating the staging area, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I already provided the login details in my original post.

I have a full backup and do not plan on setting a staged website.

Micah

Hi Micah,

I have investigated the issue and found that the min-height attribute value is set to 0 in selected skin, I went ahead and set the min-height to 100px. Now it starts showing the content.
Please find the screenshot describing the settings.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I tried that setting before I posted this ticket and it did not work.

Did you look at the website after you made this change? I didn’t work for you either.

The Title and Excerpt show fine with a 0 Min Height and the tooltip on Min Height states the setting is Optional.

Hello @micahkritzman,

I have logged in and just simply cleared the deleted all cache and the minified CSS/JS first.

When I viewed your site in incognito mode, the excerpt contents are are displaying.

Check your site now.

Thank you, we now see this working properly.

Micah

Hi Micah,

We’re glad that it is now working on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.