Essential grids not displaying beyond first grid created

I have a lot of EG made for this site but I just recently discovered only my first EG (portfolio list) works and all subsequent EG (posts) do not display images, even in the editor.

My site is a WPMU, it’s current with updates (Plugins, Pro Theme, Core). I just tested for a plugin conflict, nothing presented itself.

Now all my plugins have disappeared from the plugin page. But they are all still running on the site. So that’s new as of just a few minutes ago.

Is there anything else I can look at to see what might be causing the problem? Or maybe if I have a completely different problem and what I am seeing is a symptom?

Hi There,

Since you are done with basic troubleshooting and both themes and plugins are updated, can you provide the following inside a secure note so we can check further

  • Admin username
  • Admin password

Currently, this is what I am seeing:

Those 4 essential grid post are fine. Can you clarify where is the error?

The pic you posted is the very first one. Each page behind the links of that grid also has an essential grid (ex. https://altitudecolor.com/blog/vehicle-wraps/). Those are not showing correctly as well as the other posts that you can follow from the bottom navbar link “news”.

Login info coming up next.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. Actually the grid is working fine. It isn’t displaying anything because there wasn’t an image to display in the first place. The problem is that you created a custom grid and yet you haven’t made sure that image from other sources must be displayed. So I went ahead and edited your grid sources and changed it into this settings:

I’ve cleared your caches and it is displaying now: http://prntscr.com/j0ztgz

Please check your site now.

That’s weird, I built all these months ago and they all displayed fine up till now. Thank you for helping me figure this out.
Blair

You’re welcome as always Blair!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.