Essential Grid Update 3.1.2

There is an update for Essential Grid available ( 3.1.2 ) that says it has " * Fixed PHP deprecated errors" currently on my site in my essential grid I am getting an overlayed error that reads “Deprecated: mb_convert_encoding(): Handling HTML entities via mbstring is deprecated…” Will the update be available now through Theme Co as I would prefer not to have to purchase an item that is advertised as included with this product.

Hey @iamrwood,

Thanks for writing in! Our developers are currently testing for compatibility and conflicts with the theme. Once they are done, this latest version will be available in our Themeco plugin repository.

Please bear with us.

Hello, is there an update on this issue? I have lots of websites still vulnerable due to this plugin.

I am wondering about an update on this as well. Here is the vulnerability that was patched for 3.1.2: https://www.wordfence.com/threat-intel/vulnerabilities/wordpress-plugins/essential-grid-2/essential-grid-311-unauthenticated-private-post-disclosure

Hello guys,

We will bump our developers on this plugin update.

Thank you.

1 Like

The latest version of Essential Grid is available on automatic updates. All the best!