Essential Grid / The Grid issues

Hi there,

I’m building a staging site at:

http://www.padthai.decorolux.com/

On the bottom of the page, I’m using essential grid / the grid plugin.

In the case of the grid, I’m unable to change the excerpt length. The skin builder does not include this theme. And so, I was instructed to use essential grid instead by the X theme, as it has much more customizability. Thing is, this one has another issue. On the bottom of the page, I have two essential grids inserted under each other. The animation on the bottom one works, but not on the top one. If I remove the bottom grid, the top one starts functioning again.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have checked your website and found out there are Javascript errors. Would you please kindly go to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > JS and remove the code from there?

That should fix the issue.

Done. Unfortunately, it did not fix the issue.
Any other ideas?

Hi There,

I can see the grids are functioning as it should be also the animation. Can you please mention the particualr issue you are facing may be a screenshot or a captured video ?

Thanks

Try hovering over the BASES at the bottom of the page. Make sure you are looking at essential grid and not the grid. Also, look at the first row ( top one ) not the second (lower one)

Hey @Pbalazs89,

This is because of the z-index of the grid. It needs to be set to 1. To do that, assign an ID to your grid.

Then, add this CSS to your page.

#bases {
  z-index:1 
}

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.