Hi Team,
my Essential Grid is suddenly not working anymore. I have no idea, why.
I can’t tell if it stopped working after updating WP, or the theme…
Any help would be great…
Thank you,
Michael
Hi Team,
my Essential Grid is suddenly not working anymore. I have no idea, why.
I can’t tell if it stopped working after updating WP, or the theme…
Any help would be great…
Thank you,
Michael
Ok, this happend after updating from
2.1.6.1 to 2.1.6.2.1
How can I roll back?
Thank you,
Michael
Hello Michael,
Thanks for asking. 
I have resolved the problem for you. I created a test page and displayed Grid items using Clasic Raw content. Though the grid images were displaying fine there were some issues with the icons and in browser console I could see couple of error message showing up. Next, I tested for plugin conflict and there seems to be some issues with Revolution slider and went ahead and deactivated the same. However, still gid items were not performing as per expectation. Then, I reinstalled a new compatible version of Essential Grid and now it seems that the issue is resolved. Also, I have reactivated Revolution Slider. I request you to please check following screencast and let me know your feedback. https://screencast.com/t/SUiqJaGEAh
Since it’s a live website I have deleted the test post. However, you can find the same in thrash section.
Thanks.
Hi Prasant,
thank you for your help. I realized that this problem belongs to a special skin called “HowardTaft” in Essential Grid.
Just a skin I used… I changed the skin and all work like expected.
Thank you so much for your time and efforts.
Have a great day,
Michael
You’re most welcome and thanks for sharing 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.