Essential Grid styling broken after changing link location

I didn’t change anything other than the link location for my social share links, and now the elements are blocked out. I’ve inspected it, I’ve gone into the editor, I’ve gone into my CSS editor in the main theme config location in X Pro, and I can’t seem to find what location to change it is. You can see that the icons are stacked vertically when I want them to sit next to each other. Thanks!

site: https://loveisasmallword.com

Hello @jrhager84,

Thanks for writing in! After changing anything in your site or any site updates, since your have installed WP Fastest Cache, you will need to clear all your plugin caches and regenerate the minified JS and CSS files before testing your site again.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I’ve attached the credentials to the OP

Hello @jrhager84,

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm the issue. This must be a bug in the latest release of the theme. Temporarily, we can resolve this issue by adding this band aid fix:

#homepage_posts div[class*="eg-love-is-skin-element-"] {
    display: inline-block !important;   
}

I went ahead add added the fix in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS already. Kindly check your homepage now.

Best Regards.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.