Essential Grid Stopped Working

When I edit the front page with Pro, I add an Essential Grid that I made and at first it shows it to me in the preview panel. When I go to save the page, the grid disappears, and shows an endless loading animation. I tried reinstalling the plugin - didn’t work. I tried adding a “load more” button and that didn’t help either.

Login credentials in the secure note.

Hi There,

Please provide your wp login url.

Thank you

Oops, sorry. I updated the URL

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the url of your site. I have checked it and it seems that you are having PHP memory limit exhaustion. We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Thanks.

I added the code but that has made no difference.

Where do you see that it’s running out of memory? I believe that I set the memory limit to 2GB previously…

Hi There,

Improving the memory is a common pratice and ensure WPs plugins can run.

I checked your site and ES is loading fine.

Can you clear your browser cache and test again and in case it does not work let us know which browser and device you are using during the issue?

Thaks!

It loads in Incognito Mode so I guess it is a cookie issue. I’ll do some more testing today and let you know if anything breaks.

Let us know how it goes.