Essential grid stopped showing content

There is an issue on our client’s site, where essential grid has stopped showing content. On the front page there is a grid “ohjelmisto”, that despite loading on the page doesn’t show any content. It was working fine before. According to our client they updated something in the grid and it stopped working after that. If you inspect the page you can see the content is there but doesn’t show. I’ll give more info in a secure note.

Hey @Viljami,

Thanks for writing in! Please disable your Lazy Load. You may have installed a 3rd party plugin or this feature is enabled in one of the plugins installed. When I check your page, I see this one:

• See the secure note below for the screenshot

Best Regards.

Thanks for the reply

The content in your screenshot isn’t the content in question, it is on the front page
I disabled all plugins and through troubleshooting found out that Yoast SEO was causing the visibility issue
Then in Yoast SEO settings I had to turn off Social sharing -> Open graph data / X card data
Now the grid on the front page is displaying properly

I made this change on the live site as well, however I would like to know if you could provide a “real” fix for this, as having to disable SEO features is not optimal

Hello @Viljami,

This is a conflict between the Essential Grid and the Yoast SEO plugin. At the moment, we do not have a solution to the issue. We can only reach out to the creators of the Essential Grid plugin for them to investigate more about this issue. We would also advise that you contact the creators of the Yoast SEO plugin to let them know about the issue as well. They might already have a patch or fix for this issue

Thank you for your understanding.