Essential Grid Skins Broken & No Lightbox

Two separate issues that only happen when using the X Pro theme. I switched over to the default “twenty seventeen” theme and it fixed both of these problems so there is a conflict with X Pro directly.

First issue being that lightboxes aren’t even displaying and when they do they show up all the way down the page. This can be seen here.

Second issue is that skins aren’t being displayed properly. What they look like in the designer is not how they are actually displayed. This issue can be seen in the link from the first issue as well as this screenshot, the icon border is supposed to be a circle but no matter what options I change it doesn’t display on the frontend as it does on the back end.

Hi There,

Can you give us credentials using a secure note so we can check lightbox setup? I did check the source code and it seems that the position of the lightbox is added on the fly.

Regarding the second issue, look for element eg-portfolio-element-7 Adjust current padding and border radius. From current value of 10px padding on all sides, set 10px for top and bottom and 6px for left and right padding. You may also adjust current border radius value. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbj2QPlJ07

Hope this helps.

Turns out there was a conflict with the theme. I did a fresh install of Pro and it fixed a number of issues.

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!