Essential Grid Skin not working

I created an essential grid and selected a certain skin style"essential grid preview". When i click on “Check it out”, it does not go to the post . This is a predefined Skin. Other skin styles work fine.

is there any additional setting on this skin that needs to be done?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

That button is currently linking to eg-demogrid-link meta data, if you wish to utilize it that you should add the same meta data to your posts. OR, simply edit the skin and change where it links, like link it to post or lightbox.

Thanks!

Thank you Rad. It worked.
I am still working on the skin. I have another question.

What option do i select to make this icon . open the post in a new window.

Hi there,

I am not sure which section are you talking about, I get the sense you are talking about the hyperlinking options to have a link opened up in a new window.

Please read the documentation below to know more about how to do that:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/hyperlinking-options/

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.