Essential Grid 'Show more' button & pagination white – can't change colour

Hi,

I have added grids to my pages, but the pagination & show more buttons and other elements seem to be white. I can’t seem to find a way to change these.

Please see the Essential Grid at the bottom of this page: https://filmlifestyle.com/italian-neorealism/

Kind regards,

Hello @dreamseller188,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to change the color of the pagination and filters button, I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code under Theme Options —>CSS

.minimal-dark .esg-filterbutton.hovered, .minimal-dark .esg-filterbutton.selected, .minimal-dark .esg-navigationbutton.hovered{	
border-color: #357ebf;
color: #ffffff;
box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #357ebf;
background: #357ebf;
}
.minimal-dark .esg-filterbutton, .minimal-dark .esg-navigationbutton{
color: #222222;
border: 1px solid #222222;
}

Please feel free to change the color code as per your design. The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks. I added in Theme Options -> CSS, but it didn’t seem to do anything, or change anything?

Hello @dreamseller188,

I checked you given page URL it seems that given code is not rendering at the moment, it might be the issue of cache. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and check it again. I have tested the code on my browser with the help of the Stylebot browser extension and it is working fine.

After clearing the cache if it doesn’t work then I would suggest you please update the code with this code.

.minimal-dark .esg-filterbutton.hovered, .minimal-dark .esg-filterbutton.selected, .minimal-dark .esg-navigationbutton.hovered{	
border-color: #357ebf !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #357ebf !important;
background: #357ebf !important;
}
.minimal-dark .esg-filterbutton, .minimal-dark .esg-navigationbutton{
color: #222222 !important;
border: 1px solid #222222 !important;
}

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.