Essential grid responsiveness

Hi there. I am using a boxed essential grid in a column. In the essential grid settings I have defined the media ratio. However, I would like to change this ratio according to screen size. How do I do that? Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

That’s not currently possible as the sizing is controlled by javascript. But you can have multiple EG for each device, and just hide each one from the devices you don’t wish to display them.

You may utilize your section or row’s HIDE BASED ON SCREEN WIDTH option.

Thanks!

Hi there. Would that have any impact on performance? Thanks.

Hi There,

It might have some impact, it depends a lot on how heave your media is.

To find out how much impact you will need to create it first. It is a trade off between what you want to achieve and performance.

Hope it helps

It did. Help I mean. Thanks.

Glad to hear it!