Essential Grid removing fonts - saving - fonts remain

I have essential Grid 3.0.7 installed. I go to global setting --> Fonts and Remove Open-sans, Raleway, Droid_serif - keeping Catamaran and save. It says it is updating the fonts. I get out of Essential Grid and go back in and all the fonts are still there.

I need to get the fonts removed - please help.

Hi @jvedder,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help you with your concerns, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I have put access information in the secure note. I do appreciate your assistance.

Hello @jvedder,

Thanks for writing to us

The font Family at the top could be a duplicate. Please deactivate and reactivate the essential plugin and see if it removes the above font container. And it does not work, please log in to your FTP and delete the essential-grid folder. After deleting, go back to the dashboard and reinstall the plugin and see if it is already removed.

Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks

I tried both suggested solutions and neither of them fixed the issue. The fonts remain even though I deleted them and saved. What do we do now?

Hello @jvedder,

I have replicated the issue over and over. I can confirm that this is a bug in the latest release of the plugin. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers of the plugin will be made aware of it.

Please bear with us. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.