Essential Grid Problem

Hi there,

I noticed that on my page https://www.passionfp.com/free-resources/ the place where my essential grid library should be simply shows code: [ess-grid alias=“library” (see image)

I am unsure of what to do. On mobile, I do not seem to have this problem. It seems limited to desktop only. I look forward to some direction here.

The website is password protected, I can provide the Password privately of course!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This could be just a caching issue. Since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

And if that does not help, please send us the access to your site so that we can take a closer look.

Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be the problem as I have had this feature disabled for quite some time.

Your content require password. Please give us the password.

Or, try removing the restriction then check if the issue persists.

Thanks.

Oh, my apologies! Here it is:

Your grid is showing up.

The issue is when you’re logged in. Your page restriction could be causing this. Please disable it then test again. If that doesn’t help, duplicate your page and remove elements and contents to see if there is something in your content causing the issue. Also test for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Thanks! It seems that it was a plugin conflict!

Glad to hear that the problem is resolved now.