Essential Grid problem - Undefined class constant 'isColor'

I am encountering following error message from Essential Grid: Fatal error:
Undefined class constant ‘isColor’ in /home/geeks/public_html/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/includes/colorpicker.class.php on line 148

The web page is https://www.geeksontap.com.au/chrome-for-everyday. The website is dependent on Essential Grid to work with WooCommerce to display products. I suspect it happened because of a recent Essential Grid and/or WooCommerce update.

I am forced to put the site in Maintenance mode but I am prepared to give you access to troubleshoot. The website is in production. Your urgent help is much appreciated.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

Our latest versions are:
X Theme: 5.1.1
Cornerstone: 2.0.6
Essential Grid: 2.1.6.1
WooCommerce: 3.1.1

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Did this get resolved? I have the same, or similar issue. Running Pro; everything up to date.
Thanks

@djguitar

Hi There,

Please open a new thread explain your situation briefly nd provide your credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Please accept my apologies for this very slow reply… I have been away.

Yes, the issue has been resolved. Thank you so much and again my apologies.

Glad it’s resolved.

Cheers!