Essential Grid plugin keeps deactivating

Hello!

As the subject states, I’m using this plugin on multiple sites and they are all experiencing this issue. I am able to reactivate the plugin and it will work fine but something happens overnight that causes it to deactivate again. I’ve reached out to essential grid support team and they basically told me that they didn’t know what to tell me. I’ve done basic troubleshooting like updating, testing for plugin conflicts (I did find one conflict that fixed the problem on one site but not on another site), and checking for php errors. I’m wondering if you have any insight on this? I’ve searched the interwebs and haven’t found any information on this problem.

Thanks!

Hello @PoscoCreative,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that the Essential grid plugin is working fine at the moment. Please note that it is not possible to determine the roots of the issue. Please add the below-given code into your wp-config.php for debugging setup and the error logged into the file name debug.log inside the wp-content folder.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
//SET PHP INI DISPLAY ERROR FALSE
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please find the video that will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o

That is how you can collect info that will help you to diagnose the cause.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.