Essential Grid Plugin Implementation

I have created a Latest News grid on my homepage but I am still struggling to fix two issues. One is minor, the other I am not sure is achievable.

1 - On the right I added a filter, which I created a border around the box and the dropdown. When the dropdown part displays, it doesn’t quite align fully with the top part (about 1px off to the right and left). Hopefully you will be able to see what I mean.

2 - Next to the filter I was hoping to create a second filter so that posts can be displayed depending on a selected date. I…e the drop down shows a calendar to select September for example, and then only posts from September will be shown.

Hopefully you can help.

Regards, Ashley

Hey there,

  1. Please add this code in your Global CSS
.esg-dropdown-wrapper {
    left: -1px;
}
  1. This is not possible out of the box so it would need custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.