Essential Grid Plugin Conflict

Hey there,

I updated to the latest Essential Grid release today and now the plugin seem to be causing a conflict on my site. When the plugin is activated, text on the same page won’t load. This is the page I’m having issues with: http://22e.ba7.myftpupload.com/air-charter/

It is supposed to be a paragraph below the 3 images, but it doesn’t always appear. Sometime it does though, but when it doesn’t I have to deactivate the plugin to make it appear again.

And I did clear all my cache too.

Thanks!

Ann

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch :slight_smile:

I have checked your site and is a little hard to identify the problem with the plugin activated, but we can see this better if you provide to us your WP credentials in a secure note. As a workaround, you can try to use our lightbox included in our theme by default: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-lightbox/

Hi John,

I’m not sure how the lightbox would help, I’m not looking to do any “pop-ups”. I will send you the login in a secure note.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi there,

The website information you gave us is different from the credentials you sent to us. The Wordpress installation which you gave the information does not have Essential Grids install in at all.

I wonder if you use the original version of the Essential Grids? If that is the case you need to wait till our official release which will be compatible with our theme.

Our development team will release the update for Essential Grids soon.

Thank you.

Ohh I’m sorry!! Too many sites going on! Here’s the correct one :slight_smile:

Hi there @fikasem,

Thanks for writing back!

I’ve just checked your site out and can’t replicate the issue, the paragraph always loads for me. As this is GoDaddy it could be caching related. However we have just pushed the latest version of Essential Grid which you can now update to. If you could try that update and let us know if you still have any problems.

Thanks!