Essential Grid pagination not showing on archive pages

Using the Essential Grid, I’ve enabled pagination for my grid which are being used in the archive pages category and tag. However, I keep getting the page default pagination. I keep getting .x-pagination instead of .esg-filters. Added to the bottom of my archives template.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing a sample URL? Or is it global to all category and tags pages? If yes, then you can simply add this to your global custom CSS.

.category .x-pagination, .tag .x-pagination {
display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

Hey,

Thanks for the answer, however, not quite what I was looking for. I’ve just decided to use CSS to style the defaults.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.