Essential grid overflows

Hi there,

I have an issue with essential grid on my website

The grid placed in the hidden tab overflows a bit on the right side. It gets back to the right place if I select a filter or if go to an other tab in chrome and get back.

Do you have any idea how to fix that?

Many thanks in advance !

JC

Hi JC,

Adding Ess. Grid or any other element that uses JavaScript to initialize in tabs or accordions is not a good choice as closed tabs are set to be hidden and thus any element inside it doesn’t initialize properly when the site is first loaded. Some elements like Ess. Grid has functionality to re-adjust their size when browser window is resized.

At this time, you can try adding this in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > CSS

.x-tab-content>.x-tab-pane:not(.active) {
    height: 0 !important;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 0;
    display: block;
}

Hope that helps.

Hey,

Thanks for your answer! I had already used that CSS to solve another issue. But it didn’t help with the overflow problem.

Anyway, I solved it by adding some padding to the column in cornerstone.

Have a good Day !

JC

Glad you have sorted this our JC!
Thanks for updating us.

Cheers.