Essential Grid or The grid or both?

Hi, I have both plugins currently on my new staging site and am playing around with them. I want a grid that I can (without too much knowledge) display posts, portfolio, images, video’s,possibly testimonials, all in one grid.

The Grid seems more capable of this, but I prefer the Essential Grid post page.

My question is will having the two grid plugins on my site significantly slow it down?

I read somewhere that I should only have 5 plugins and I’ve currently got way too many.

Any advice most appreciated, I’m not tech savvy but learning.

Rebecca

Hey Rebecca,

Thanks for writing in! Having 5 plugins is decent enough. Plugins may only slow down the site if that plugin/s require resources extensively. Having the Grid and Essential grid should be no problem in a site. Just make sure that the file sizes of the images within your grid is not that too big because it will also slow down the loading of the page.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.