I have updated the Essential Grid settings on the backend – for ordering/sorting + links. It is showing correctly and saved correctly. On the front end, it is not showing/updating my changes. I’ve tried using a different browser that I haven’t used yet on this project as well. I also cleared the cache, and tried on a different device. Please help!
Hi,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!
Hi Paul, please see secure note. Also… since writing the topic, I also have downloaded the plugin WP Super Cache to hopefully clear out some - but it did not bring up any cache to show. I deleted anyways, but still no changes in my issue.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! I have logged in and I am confused because I check both Cornerstone preview and the Live view and I get the same.
Did you already resolve the issue? Please let us know how it goes.
No, it did not. The preview on the essential grid plugin on the backend dashboard shows differently. Please see screenshot. 
Hi There,
I can see the difference on the admin and frontend and caching plugin is still active. Try to clear cache and then disable it. Can you check too if you do have caching on your server? If yes, clear cache there too before checking again.
Hi Lely,
I did that now, and still no difference. I contacted my host and it is not possible to remove the cache on the server. I did however go through a process to kill all the processes that have been stored on the site. Do you have any other recommendations?
Hi there,
Would you please kindly add a new grid with completely different settings, and add a new page and add the newly made grid there?
See if it works ok. If it is a cache problem then you can do the same process again and it should show the result correctly as it is completely a new page and new code.
Thank you.