Essential Grid not updating grid contents when new posts added

I have an Essential Grid that displays posts from a particular category. When I add a new post each week, I expect that the new post will appear in the Grid. When I check the grid itself (in the Essential Grid screens), the new post appears but it doesn’t appear on the page where the Grid is located.

If I duplicate the Grid and add the new Grid to the page, the new post appears. While this is a satisfactory workaround, it is painful to have to do that every week.

This has only occurred in the past couple of weeks - since a new WordPress version and possibly an updated version of EG?

Hello @untypical,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @untypical,

Thanks for providing the information. I have investigated your issue and I found out that you have enabled the Caching of the Essential grid plugin. You can find it in Essential Grid > Global Settings > Output Settings. You must clear or delete the cache and then test the site again.

Best Regards.

Thank you so much @ruenel. I’m not sure how that has happened because I don’t ever remember going into that screen … anyway, your help is most greatly appreciated.

You are most welcome, @untypical.
If you require any further information, feel free to create another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.