Essential grid not showing

Hello support team,

I have downloaded the w3 caching plugin and activated it and have not changed anything in the settings.

When I activate the plugin, my essential grids don’t show up.

When I deactivate the plugin, the essential grids show up.

You can check out a page with an essential grid here: http://www.soundshockaudio.com/tutorials/

I understand that this is a third party plugin, but do you have any idea what could be causing the essential grid not to show up.

Are there any settings in essential grid that could be causing it not to show up.

I have the essential grid caching already turned off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s caused by your cache plugin’s minification. I changed your minify setting and the grid is now displaying. It should be inactive for logged in users.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help @Rad. I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.