Essential Grid Not Showing Up On Mobile

Hi,

I’m using Essential Grid to show my Recent Posts on my homepage (http://www.profitablematters.com). However, on mobile (portrait mode), nothing shows up. I’d like there to be just one column with my posts taking up the full width of the screen.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

I can see the issue. Would you mind giving us your admin credentials using a secure note so we can check your setup?

Hi there,

Would you please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS: and see if it fixes the issue you have:

@media (max-width: 648px) {
	.home #x-section-2 h1 {
		margin: 20px auto !important;
		text-align: center !important;
	}
	.home #x-section-2 .x-text.cs-ta-center {
		margin:  25px !important;
	}
}

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

I used your code, but it’s still not showing up on my phone. It looks fine on my laptop when I go to the mobile view, but on my actually phone it’s still not showing up. I sent you guys a secure note with my credentials - hopefully getting into the account will help.

Thanks,
Matt

Sorry must have just been a caching issue, everything seems to be working now. Thanks!!

Perfect! Glad to be of a help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.