Essential Grid not showing up on mobile device

The essential grid for my blog isn’t showing up on mobile:

It’s also not showing up here: https://manifestcommerce.io/partners/

Hey Megan,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check both links and I don’t see any Essential Grid. Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks I went ahead and added that info. The essential grid only shows up on desktop

Hello Megan,

I have investigated the issue and it is just a simple cache issue. Cases like this, all you need to do is clear your JS/CSS Cache since you have installed the Autoptimize plugin.

After clearing the cache, you may also clear your mobile phone’s browser cache or use private browsing mode before testing the site again.

By the way, I noticed that there are 3rd party plugins that are outdated. Please make sure everything is up to date and then clear all your plugin caches again before testing your site.

Please check your site now.

I went ahead and did this but still having issues viewing the grid on mobile.

Hello Megan,

After further investigation, I found out that you have disabled the Max Rows on Mobile in your grid settings. Please enable it back and have it set up how many rows you want to display.

Best Regards.

Hi I did this and am still having issues?

Hey Megan,

Your Essential Grid shows up when you’re logged in. That usually is caused by caching. My colleague only referred to the Autoptimize plugin but your server (WP Engine) uses aggressive caching.

Please do the following for us to continue the investigation.

1. Clear Autoptimize cache again and TEMPORARILY deactivate ALL 3rd party plugins
  2. Clear all caches of WP Engine and TEMPORARILY deactivate caching. If you’re not sure how to do this, contact WP Engine support.

Get back to us when those are done and we’ll continue investigating if Essential Grid still won’t show up when logged out.

Thanks.

Thanks, it looks like it was the javascript setting in autoptomize that was causing the issue so I went ahead and disabled that portion of the plugin and now it works

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.