Essential Grid not showing image in Footer Widget

Essential Grid not showing image in Footer Widget, please advise. I will attach website details in secure note.

Hi There,

I can see CSS for essential grid is there, but html codes for it is missing. No error on the console though. You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. Note to clear cache before checking again.

If the issue persist, please do give us credentials on a secure note so we check your essential grid settings.

That’s ok thank you anyway Lely I found another plugin to handle it

Hi There,

I am in the process of checking but glad you have found an alternative. Feel free to open a new thread if you have furhter questions.

Cheers~

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.