Hi there!
I created a grid for Woo products. I followed all the steps from the KB article.
Somehow no products are displayed in the preview??? Also not on front end.
I have no idea why. I selected all product categories in the source settings.
Hi there!
I created a grid for Woo products. I followed all the steps from the KB article.
Somehow no products are displayed in the preview??? Also not on front end.
I have no idea why. I selected all product categories in the source settings.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! I have added a test page and it seems to be functioning properly (check secure note).
Could you please try re-creating your essential grid and see if that helps.
Thanks!
Thanks!!
I still can’t get it to work myself. But I now simply duplicated your grid and changed the skin.
Hi,
Yes, you may duplicate and edit.
For more information you can refer to the the official documentation.
https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.