Essential grid not displaying properly

Hi, I’m having issues with Essential grids displaying on my site, Some pages are displaying the grid and other are not. Ive run through all the suggested troubleshooting such as disabling & updating plugins etc & still have the same issues. Can you please look at my site & see if you can spot the issue?

Hello Dean,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, please add the below-given code into your wp-config.php for debugging setup and the error logged into the file name debug.log inside the wp-content folder.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
//SET PHP INI DISPLAY ERROR FALSE
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please find the video that will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o

Please share the FTP details in the secure note so that we can debug it properly.
It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks @prakash_s I’ve added the code to the WP config file & my FTP details in the secure note.
Can you please take a look & see if you can figure out whats causing the issue ?

Hello Dean,

I tried to connect through the FTP but the given FTP details are not working. I would suggest you please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

My apologies @prakash_s I’ve updated the password in the secure note. Can you please try connecting via SFTP.
Thanks for your help.

Hi Dean,

Unfortunately, the FTP still shows the Connection timed out error and we could not able to log in. I would request you check once and get back to us.

Screenshot 2022-04-06 181953

Thanks

Hi @tristup can you please try using those details to login via SFTP-SHH protocol in Filezilla? thats how I’ve logged in

Hello Dean,

Can you please point out which pages the grid did not display properly? By the way, please go Tools > Site Health > Status and make sure to resolve all the performance issues. You may need further assistance from your hosting provider.

The issue could also be caused by a 3rd party plugin. Please do the following troubleshooting:

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel specifically its the Releases page, I’ve previously gone through all the suggested troubleshooting but it still hasn’t resolved the problem. Is there anything that can be done ? my sites been down for over a month due to this issue

Hello Dean,

I have checked your debug.log and I am seeing this:

[06-Apr-2022 19:06:03 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: control_accordion_header_indicator in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/accordion.php on line 427
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_rating_value_content in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 145
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 153
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 161
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_alert_close_offset in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/alert.php on line 204
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_alert_close_offset in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/alert.php on line 212
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_rating_value_content in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 145
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 153
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 161
[06-Apr-2022 19:06:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: control_widget_area_bg_color in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87980/domains/lowkeysource.com/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/widget-area.php on line 119

Can you please update your PHP to version 7.4? You can check other issues that may have caused this in Tools > Site Health > Status.

Cheers.

Hi @ruenel my hosting account only runs up tp PHP 7.3 , is it likely to fix the issue if I migrate the site to a host with 7.4?

Hi Dean,

Most of the errors are related to the PHP version. And hopefully will be resolved by updating the PHP version to 7.4.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.