Essential Grid not displaying posts on mobile

I had it working great, then added a sidebar to my blog page, both were still displaying on mobile. Then I hid the sidebar on mobile and now the essential grid list of posts isn’t displaying properly.

It shows the spinner for the grid, but then there’s just whitespace and none of the actual posts display.

The link is www.jaimemintun.com/theblog

When I check it on my laptop for mobile settings it all displays fine, but on my iphone, even after clearing my cache, it’s not working.

Please help!!

Thanks.

Hi there,

I checked your website and it seems that the Widgets at the right columns have some kind of conflict or the page you are working in is corrupt.

I added another page called Test Page and added the same information but without the Widget Area, I used the last element instead and it is working ok:

http://www.jaimemintun.com/test-page/

Try to continue your work there and on each step check the case to find out which element in the sidebar is causing the conflict.

Thank you.

Ok thank you. You’re right. I just recreated the whole thing from scratch in a new page and it worked fine! Thank you!!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.