Essential Grid not diplaying right

I am using Essential Grid to display some products. The skin is set up right and shows the title and search icon to click on. When you click the search icon it will take you to the product page. This used to work perfectly but I noticed today that the title and search icon are not showing at all when you hover over the essential grid item. Can someone please help fix this problem?

Hello @cncpros,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi, the URL is www.cncpros.net

the page you want to look at is https://www.cncpros.net/hyundai-wia/

Hi There,

Please try placing your grids outside of the tabs.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks

Nope, the issue is still there. I even created a new page, added the essential grid, and the issue is the same. I’m not sure what to do. It used to work just fine.

I decided to duplicate the essential grid and change the skin. After doing that it works the way it’s supposed to. Why would my skin not work all of a sudden? I have lots of grids and don’t want to go thru each one and change my skin. I shouldn’t have to do that. I want to use the skin I created.

I went ahead and changed the skin for all my essential grid items and it works fine. I still don’t understand why my original one stopped working.

Hi There,

Glad you have found a way for it to work. We can still check why it happened if you can setup a test page with essential grid having the issue. Share us the URL. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.