Essential Grid – No grids appear in overview after I create them

Hi,

I have installed and activated Essential Grid. For some reason after I create a new ess. grid, the page refreshes and takes me back to the Essential Grid Overview but the grid I created does not appear in the dropdown.

Is this a bug, am I doing something wrong? I have uninstalled and installed it multiple times. Please help!

I accidentally posted this issue from my other account. I am having this issue under this account.

Hi There,

If you have created the grid, and clicked saved and it confirms it has saved but it is not appearing after, please check if you have any cache plugins active, in case you do, please flush the cache and turn off the plugin while developing the site. If that is not the case, please provide your Wp Admin credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.