Essential Grid Lightbox with Post Content

Hello!
I had my lightbox on Essential Grid working with the Featured Image and Post Content, but after the update today, it stopped working. It wasn’t loading anything and I had to go in and reset it to show the Featured Image, but I can’t seem to get the post content to show up. I’m at a loss as to what other setting I may be missing. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Ideally, I’d like to display The Featured Image, Post Content, and YouTube Video.
I only have some test content placed in the first image for now. (Willie Nelson).

I also can’t get the tag filter to show up. It only shows the Filter All part.

Appreciate any insight on these issues.

This is the page: https://g2v.cbf.myftpupload.com/gallery/

Thanks!
Katie

Key Katie,

Thanks for writing in! The given credentials do not seem to work for us. Please double-check it. Does the issue happen after the updates? Please check this documentation first:

Best Regards.

Hello!
Sorry about that. I just reset the credentials.
The issue with the post content not loading started after the update.
The issue with the tag filter not working was happening before the update.

I’ve tried clearing caches at all levels as well as deactivating the ACF Pro plugin that I was trying for something else.

Can anyone help with this?

I would reach out to Essential Grid we’ve had a couple of issues come up around their plugin. The filter part looks fine on your end for the editor. I can see all the “Available Filters in Group” which tells me it should be fine.

For the post content, I don’t think the skin you are using displays the post content. If you try out the “AM Video” one you’ll see what I mean.

Let us know how it goes. Have a great day.

Thank you for taking a look! I just updated the plugin to the latest version and purchased a license, so I will reach out to them and report back if they find the issues. The odd thing is that the lightbox was displaying the post content before the last theme update.

You are most welcome, @noizepro.