Essential Grid Lightbox issues

Hi there, decided to ditch Envira Gallery as I was having too many issues.

Now I seem to be having issues with the Essential Grid Lightbox. For one the Lightbox appears to be exactly the same as the Envira Gallery and nothing like the plugin viewed on their website.

The Essential Grid is sitting at the top with the Envira Gallery directly underneath to give you an idea.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I am not sure what is the problem you are talking about I checked your website and the Lightbox is working correctly:

If you do not see the lightbox as the screenshot I gave then you will need to clear your browser cache or check the website with another machine.

If you still have a problem, get back to us with the detailed explanation of the case.

Thank you.

Hi there, this is the grid I’m currently using but the lightbox looks very different: https://essential.themepunch.com/even-grid-washington/

Hello there,

The grid on your link is using the latest Essential Grid 2.2.2 which has FancyBox3 while our installation has 2.1.6.

Here’s the latest Essential Grid: https://codecanyon.net/item/essential-grid-wordpress-plugin/7563340

The lightbox skin in your link is however doable with custom development. I suggest contacting a developer.

Moreover, if your eager to have the latest plugin, once purchased, you can have a manual plugin update via the WordPress FTP or Dashboard:

Hope this helps.

Let us know if that helped !

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.