Essential Grid / Lightbox Functionality / Third Party Software

Hi,

I’m using a gamification software for my theme x wordpress site called “Captain Up”
Captain up tracks user engagement on a website. I’m having trouble getting captain up to recognize when a video is being played through "essential grid"plugin using lightbox functionality

They have asked me to send this to the developers
"Where (file, function, line) can I add reporting to third-party software when my user clicks on play button"

I’ve also attached a screen-shot of my site. You can see the Captain Up widget at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks,

Hey there,

Custom development is required to integrate the third party plugin to Essential Grid. Regretfully, that is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your response. I might have to go with this option. I have one other question.

How can I prevent “essential grid” from updating automatically with my X-theme.
I’m going to have a developer write code in the “gamification” third party plugin but everytime essential grid updates the functionality will be lost. How can I have x-theme update automatically but prevent essential grid from updating along with it?

Thanks,

Hi there,

I’m not sure what you mean, all automatic updates from our end require user consent or confirmation. Just like hitting the “update now” link or button. Automatic updates will not update them without your approval. Automatic update means the system will install the update automatically once you approve it instead of manually installing it through FTP.

It will not be updated as long as you don’t update it, and updating the theme will not update the plugins either.

Thanks!