Hello is it possible to use a custom grid item size instead of the 150px, 320px and 640px options available on the source tabs, I would like to set my grid item size to 85px
Thanks
Hello There,
I think this is the same with this thread:
Please also check this:
https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/core-anatomy-of-an-essential-grid/#custom-grid
Yes it is, I was unable to reply to the previous thread before it was closed so I opened a new one. In the source section there is a Grid Image Size option but I would like my grid image size that is smaller than the smallest option. Is this possible
Hi There,
This is possible by adding custom image size. Essential grid display all registered image size on the source tab. This is unfortunately outside the scope of our support but this guide will help: https://soliloquywp.com/beginners-guide-to-add-custom-image-sizes-in-wordpress/. Once those code for adding custom image size was added on your child theme functions.php file, it will appear on the dropdown of the source code.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.