Essential Grid - Issue with Images Not Adding

Hello - Several people reported the inability to upload any images here Essential Grid Images Not Adding, but you’ve closed the ticket even though the issue has not been resolved. I need to know if Essential Grid is being deprecated or if ThemeCo has genuine intent to resolve the problem. It has been more than 30 days since it was reported, and there is still an error in the code preventing updating or uploading images. Have there been discussions of loading up the previous working version until you can get this resolved? Please advise.

Hello Christina,

Thanks for writing to us.

It has been already reported to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it and so they can communicate it to the Essential Grid plugin developers.

Thank you for understanding,

It’s not working by me as well. I can’t add any images to current Essential Grids. This needs to be fixed ASAP! Thanks.

Hello Gitty,

Please understand that the Essential Grid is a bundled plugin. We do not have a fix at the moment. We already have informed the creators of the plugin about the issue. A patch release shall be rolling out soon which will come from the creators of the plugin.

Please bear with us. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.