Essential Grid isn't posting my Featured Image

Hello,

I have an Essential Grid set up for my blog page but it’s not picking up my featured image to display even though I have checked the box to display it.

Hi There,

Please update Pro to the latest version.

You have a lot of other plugins, not updates, it is recommended to keep them updated as well.

if that does not help, please try turning off all third-party plugins for testing for the plugin conflict.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Hello,

I’ve done both and the featured image is still not showing up on this page: www.publicifi.com/blog

Thanks,

Jenna

Hi There,

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and test your Blog page again? now it should display your featured image.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.